Friday, November 12, 2010

billy's choice for an ipaaadddddd

        Billy posted a blog about the features of the ipad. It's basically a tablet computer developed by Apple. He seems to praise it as he does in the following quote:
An iPad is portable and a lot bigger than the Ipod touch or the Iphone, but it does mostly the same task like them. A iPad's starting price is 499 US dollars, a lot more compared to the Ipod touch, but also a lot better in many ways.The iPad has a multitouch surface, allowing you to touch the surface with two fingers and both fingers will work finely. The battery is said to last up to 10 hours of video...
I don't think the ipad is that portable as I heard it is big. It doesn't fit in your pocket. The ipod and iphone are more portable as they are smaller in size. The multitouch feature isn't that exciting and I could use one finger and it works fine. There is no need to use two fingers. The battery is surprising and impressive as it can last up to 10 hrs of video. I believe the ipod does not have that much in its battery. This comes in handy when you travel or go outdoors where you can't charge the phone.
        Billy explains the ibook feature and I'm not enthusiastic about that becomes I don't love books. So my reaction to this is ehh. The videos feature is a little more exciting, but not mind blowing. There is youtube on it, but the ipod also has it. The bigger screen is an upside as you can see the video better. This is great for watching movies. I agree with Billy that the ipad is like a computer because it can surf the web as well as send email and play games.
        Overall, I'm not as enthusiastic as Billy is about the ipad. It's not going to change the whole market of phones like the ipod did. I think it's just another touchscreen device that people will forget about in a year. I personally think that the ipod is better because it is lighter and does what the ipad does.

No comments:

Post a Comment